Guidance on IRS FBAR Amnesty Nationally & Worldwide
If you owe back taxes, the overseas tax amnesty program may provide a streamlined way to settle with the IRS and avoid steep penalties and possible prosecution. US International Tax Advisors helps clients qualify for relief under IRS foreign account and foreign income amnesty programs.
There are a number of options available for taxpayers to settle or delay payment on back taxes through the tax amnesty program:
- Amended Tax Returns may be filed if the taxpayer made errors in prior filings, or if the IRS filed on their behalf which caused the taxpayer to owe more taxes
- Offer in Compromise allows taxpayers to settle for less than the total amount owed if they meet strict guidelines
- Partial Payment Installment Agreement allows the taxpayer to make small monthly payments towards the debt
- Uncollectible/Hardship Claim can stop collection actions until the taxpayer’s financial situation improves
- Penalty Abatement may result in waiver of penalties if the taxpayer has an acceptable reason for non-compliance
US International Tax Advisors can guide you through your options in the IRS tax amnesty program, including organizing and filing the required documentation and financial disclosures, and representing you to the IRS. A decision whether or not to participate in the tax amnesty program cannot be delayed, as the IRS offers amnesty for limited periods of time.
Call Us Now for Information About IRS Tax Amnesty
US International Tax Advisors can help you resolve outstanding tax issues through participation in 2014 IRS Tax Amnesty nationally and worldwide.
If you are facing an international tax issue, you need to call an expert. Call US International Tax Advisors at (844) 796-8565. Or simply complete our convenient online contact form to begin the process of resolving even the toughest tax compliance issue.